Wednesday, July 1, 2009

u really hurt me

[ กดเบาๆนะจ๊ะ ]


These was this one boy ....
i really loved his ...so much !
but he......
just didn't gave me a chance =(
i don't know why..... but it hurts so much!
why he didn't gave me chance .....? why?????
may be one day he will realize......how much he hurt me =(
but now i will try to smile again and someday ...i will ....find a boy....who really loves me...like i am ..and ,,, i will try to forget him,.....but ...
it's hard to forget him...because i always had his face in my head...and his smile, his eyes all about him....
i miss him ....but he don't care about that what i felt for him....
i cried so many tears for him....
so today i try to smile....and to forget him!
i hope that one day he will....
Realize...that ....i was the only girl...who.....
really ...Loves him! he will never find a girl like me that ... loves him so ..much !
so these are the last words ...and the last thinking of him!
i try to forget him...

0 Yorum var: