Thursday, July 2, 2009

when u hurt me

[ กดเบาๆนะจ๊ะ ]




[ กดเบาๆนะจ๊ะ ]


[ กดเบาๆนะจ๊ะ ]



This is what happens when you hurt me!!!!
it hurt so much to u thought so little of me!!!to think you used me!!!!
Now all i feel is pain!!!! you said u liked me and made me feel special.........
i know it was too good to be true....but i thought maybe this time its would be true ....
But just like the rest you hurt me :( :( :( =(
and now i can't forget those awful words u said.....
and the fact you said them to my friend and not my face.....
Unamed Boy: That unite : was upset, i was going through a tough breakup with my girlfriend...
so i went with Ashlin, but i shouldn't
Girl: leaves with tears in eyes, needing to be alone!!! =(
you fold me you like me made me feel special!!!!!!
I couldn't stop smiling cos i liked u !!!
But the only difference is that is was telling the truth and you was lying !!!
Why does not like me ???
When i lay trying to sleep yr horrible words play in my mind =( =(
I miss the person: thought you was..... the person who made me feel good about myself....
what happened that person??????
[ กดเบาๆนะจ๊ะ ]



0 Yorum var: